Sunday 7 December 2014

November Favourites

Hello everyone,
I cant believe it December already (somebody pinch me) but with another month gone another monthly favourites appear. Here goes nothing...




Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer

I think I must have rambled on about this concealer for a good few posts now but honestly I've completely fallen in love with it. I love the creamy consistency that both of the comcealers included have and how easy they are to blend. They also include a setting powder and applicator for on the go usage. For £10 what more could you ask for? I also did a full review of the concealer, click here.



Soap and Glory Super Cat Liner

And they're back. I've never tried anything from the eyes range in Soap and Glory as I've never really known what to expect from it. However upon the search for a new eyeliner I came across the Soap and Glory stand and found this little beauty. The pen very easily slides along your eyelid and leaves a smooth curve that looks utterly professional.




Lancome Eye Palette

For a while now I've been lusting over this very pretty little palette, so when my mum returns from New York with this as a present I was a very happy bunny. All the shades work perfectly for my cool undertone skin and compliment my blue eyes to really make them pop. All the shades have a pigment to die for and will definitely get its wear from me. Not only is the product magnificent but the overall packaging is so striking and pretty I kind of feel like its a work of art. For anyone who is serious makeup lover and you're looking for a present this should be on your list.




Fashion booklet

Not only am I a beauty lover but I'm also a big fashion enthusiast. I adore putting outfits together or customizing pieces to make them unique from anything else. when trawling through the internet for a Christmas party outfit I came across the most beautiful holographic notebook specifically for fashion. Within the book you have correct terms used within the business and there definitions and also sizing instructions for all corners of the earth (perfect for Ebay shopping!) It also has a space where you can design outfit or clothing items. I'm sure if you head over to my Instagram or Twitter you'll see my creations put to paper.







Drama Lessons

Here's another fact about me, I'm a massive theater geek. Recently I began to do my GCSE drama course and I'm really enjoying the freedom to choose what you do within the lesson and how much independent leaning you do. I hate being told what to do and love having a bit of freedom to put a personal flare on my work and I love performing so its practically a perfect lesson for me. (can you tell I'm also a comic fan)



Keep smiling,
M x


Where else to find me

Instagram    Twitter    Tumblr   Bloglovin'   Pinterest   Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment