Sunday 30 November 2014

Is It Worth The Hype #2

Hello everyone,
Today I'm doing a little review on the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer. If you have read my previous posts you will know I'm a huge fan of the brand and adore pretty much all of their products.

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer

First off I just want to say how in love I was with the packaging. I love love love the pink and gold which, lets be series, looks good on any girls dressing table. 



Not only does the overall product look ridiculously pretty, the actual product is such a good dupe for Bobbi Browns compact concealer. Inside toy have two compartments, one for the two concealer a and the other for a setting powder.

The two concealers are both different tones which are designed for different uses. The more peach toned colour is for your under eye circles whereas the skin toned part is aimed at covering any imperfections. 

Both concealers have a creamy consistency which glides along the skin and blends perfectly. 

The setting powder also is brilliant and evens out the concealer if necessary. 

I would recommend this to anyone going in all honestly and think it's one of the best high street concealers on the market.


Keep smiling,
M x

Where else to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment