Wednesday 12 November 2014

Stealing Street Styles #1

Hello everyone,
 My idea for today's stemmed from looking at a few to many winter street style outfits which I happen to have fallen in love with. My aim for this series is to take a celebrities outfit and recreate it but with high street/more affordable alternatives. I'm always up for recreating outfits that inspire me whilst taking my own spin on them and not breaking the bank balance. Surely I'm not the only one?
Keep smiling,
M x


Alexa Chung

Who better than to start a new series off with than Alexa Chung. A model, Vogue editor and all round gorgeous fashion guru. 

I fell in love with Alexa's simple black outfit with the burgundy fedora being the main attraction. I think a good hat can go with anything and by the looks of it Miss Chung thinks so too. I also like how she has used a lighter black/grey coloured pullover as it gives a subtle break of the all black scheme and transitions into the early winter months perfectly as she still has the grey tone, a huge Autumn trend. However, this outfit inst just a winter one. It can work for any season and can be dressed up or down so easily. Its your perfect basic. Definitely an outfit I will be adding to my wardrobe.


Red Fedora - River Island - £25
V neck pullover - wool overs - £37
Chelsea heeled ankle boots - EBay - £12.99
Black jeans - h&m - £7.99
Biker jacket - Dorothy Perkins - £35
Black clutch - Asos - £13.99








No comments:

Post a Comment