Sunday 2 November 2014

October Favourites

Hello strawberries,
This months favourites is a short one as I've been saving up for Christmas (7 weeks!) but I hope you enjoy the items I've collected for today's post.
Keep smiling,
M x

Duster Coat

Ah duster coats. The autumnal trend. I've always loved an oversize coat so when they became high fashion I was all over it. I went for a black and white one as it goes with everything and it allows me to inject a pop of colour into my outfit with having to worry whether it will clash with my coat. I loved the pattern off this out as I am such a fan of geometric patterned clothing and I find it flatters pretty much anyone. 

Primark clothing-size 8-£23

Soap and Glory Thick and fast mascara

Soap and Glory is one of the brand than anyone, any age adores. I love all of its bath range and the makeup is brilliant value for money. One of my particular favourites from the brand is the 'thick and fast mascara.' This mascara gives your lashes that perfect curve, keeps them separated and gives them a decent length.I've had so many compliments on my lashes from using this mascara which never hurts no one. The only complaint I would have is that by the end of the day you do have fall down however, this can be easily fixed with a bit of tissue. So I would definitely recommend the purchase.



Revlon Nail Varnish - Divine - Shade 660

This is autumn leaves in a bottle. Revlon have made the most perfect autumn colour in history with Divine. I instantly look at the shade on my nails and just think crunchy leaves and hot chocolate. The polish has a red shimmer run through the maroon brown giving it a subtle red undertone. I'm obsessed.



Box Bagpack

The bagpack has also been a huge trend this season so being able to put a more sophisticated spin on a classic makes me swoon. I love the gold trim around the bag and zip detailing as it just gives that little extra something special.



Hot Chocolate

The hot chocolate season has returned! You bring the whipped cream, I'll bring the marshmallows.

photo credit: tumblr

Where else to find me:

4 comments:

  1. The Revlon nail polish really is the perfect shade for Autumn. I need it in my collection ASAP!

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks even more perfect on, trust me! Definitely worth a purchase.

      Delete
  2. I love the name of your blog :) That nail polish color is gorgeous!

    Diary of a Singer-Songwriter ♥

    ReplyDelete