Wednesday 26 November 2014

Beauty Haul

Hello strawberries,
First off I would like to apologies for my absence on my usual post day Sunday. I've been ridiculously busy with mid-term revision. Anyway I've been doing a spot of shopping and thought I'd share with you my purchases.


Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer

Soap and glory is 100% one of the best drug store brands going. It's reasonably priced and has the quality of a high end brand. I was particularly keen to own this item when I realised how much of a good dupe this was for The Bobbi Brown compact concealer. The product contains two concealers, (a brightener and cover) and a setting powered all in one.




Maybeline Colour Drama - Keep it classy

Maybelline lip products are the best on the high street. The chubby stick formula is very similar to mac lipstick formulas and also have a similar scent. I adore this shade is it is a little darker than a nude but is still has a pink tone. 






Soap and Glory Super Cat Liner

Again, soap and glory but this time for eyes. I've heard raving reviews about this product and was dying to try it. It literally does as it says on the box, carbon black and last for ages. After further trial a review will be appearing.






Seventeen Contour Kit

Seventeen is another one of those wonderful high street brands that offers quality for a good price. I've been after a good contouring kit for a while now however, didn't want to spend too much. I've only used this product once and have been very impressed with the results its given. For £6 whats not to love.





Seventeen Brow Kit

My eyebrows just so happen to be my proud and joy. I've recently been using the MUA brow palette and not been particularly impressed with it so thought I would spend a bit more money this time. I love the overall look of the product and think you get so much for your money. Again, seventeen is yet to disappoint. 





Rita Ora Rimmel Collection - Shade 403

Just because summer has gone the summer shades don't have to. This is one of Rita Ora's collection with Rimmel which I must say I've fallen slightly in love with over this year. All the varnishes give a good coverage, colour pay off and need no more than 2 coats. Well worth its £3.


Keep smiling,
M x

Where else to find me


No comments:

Post a Comment