Wednesday 19 November 2014

Stealing Street Styles #2

Hello everyone,
Last week I began a series called Stealing Street Styles in which, I take a celebrities outfit and recreate it with cheaper alternatives. Enjoy having a non broken bank balance. 


Gwen Stefani 

If you try to tell me you don't love Gwen's effortlessly flawless yet casual outfits you, my friend, are lying! I particularly loved this look as I also enjoy taking a statement piece and working my outfit around it. In all honesty I'm not sure what I prefer more, the cute dress or cute dog!



On my quest to find the perfect interpretation I found this beautiful lace detailed dress. This is such an easy piece to transition between seasons due to the coloration and short sleeves but, will work with majority outfits, especially black to add a pop of colour and flatter a good percentage of body shapes. 100% worth the purchase.

Knee high boots - £35

A big Winter trend this year has been knee high boots. I love how Gwen has paired them with such a simple outfit to make them less of a statement but still leaves her looking on high trend. 

Sunglasses - £10

If you're a Brit like me you'll agree that it's not sunglasses weather, however they are always handy to chuck in your bag in case you do get a random burst of sunshine Circle sunglasses inflated trend wise in summer so by bringing a summer trend into the winter we also bet to up cycle our last reminiscence of warmth and sunbathing without splashing the cash.

Leather bag - £80

In my opinion a good quality black leather bag should appear in every woman's fashion collection. H&M bags last forever and have a real quality hence why I went for a slightly more pricey alternative. I bought a bag similar this a few years back from H&M and, minus the few marks here and there, its still in wonderful condition. Its such a multi functional piece that can work with literally any outfit. You get what you pay for in today's shopping and if you want something to last sometimes the extra £10 makes a world of difference.

Keep smiling,
M x.

No comments:

Post a Comment