Sunday 16 November 2014

Is It Worth The Hype #1

Hello everyone,
Mac. One of the most popular and prestigious brands going. I suppose that's why my eyes light up when I'm faced with a mac counter. One of my favourite beauty items to purchase is lipsticks so of course for me buying a lipstick with such a high reputation makes my little heart sing. 


Rebel

I'm a huge fan of purple as I like my lips to be the statement of my outfit. When Rebel caught my eye I knew this purple shade had to be bought. I adore the warm red undertone to the purple giving it a more berry appearance that lasts through majority of seasons and makes the shade more wearable. The scent of all mac makeup is always delightful and as always the lipsticks never disappoint. The only problem  do have with Rebel is that it rubs off very easily and leaves the colour outline around your lips. However, this will not prevent me from adding more to my collection.


Keep smiling,
M x


Where else to find me:

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous shade! It's on my wish list! Xx

    http://too-primadonna-for-you.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebel is definitely one of my most worn shades!! So amazing with autumn clothes :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete